Buriya Perezida Kagame, abona amahane ye azamugeza kuki koko! Dore impamvu arimo yiyenza k'u Bugande!
U Rwanda ntirujya imbizi na Repubulika iharanira demokarasi ya Kongo. Ntirugicana uwaka n'u Burundi bwa Nkurunziza. Tanzaniya, turaswayirana! None i Bugande naho birajaguye! Ngo iki gihugu kirimo gutoza ingabo za Kayumba da! Buriya Kagame arumva azigeza kuki we wenyine aho agenda yiremera abanzi aho anyuze hose, yiyienza ku wo bahuye bose ?
Ibi kandi wabigerekaho ko n'uko yiteje umugongo abanyarwanda bose, ukumirwa! Kuko ntabo akunzwe na rubanda. Ikimenyimenyi ni uko iyo asohotse ngo agiye guhura narwo, agenda nk'ugiye mu ntambara, yitwaje ingabo zitabarika, n'intwaro za kirimbuzi! K'umuyobozi ngo uba ugiye kuganira n'abaturage be da!
Ni ukuvuga ngo, Kagame yigize nk'inyamaswa y'ingunge mu ishyamba, u Rwanda yagize iryo shyamba! Ejo haramutse igituma ahunga, ntaho yanyura kuko yiyugariyeho amarembo we ubwe! Ibi nibyo bisobanura ahari imyifatire ye nk'iy'ibyihebe.
Ejobundi hashize, twabagezagaho inkuru ya Rushyashya (ikinyamakuru cy'inzego z'intasi za Kagame) ivuga ko u Bugande bwahaye ikibanza Kayumba Nyamwasa ngo cyo gutorezamo ingabo zo gutera u Rwanda. Uyu munsi, reka mbasangize isesengura nsanga risobanura neza impamvu nyamukuru, iyi Rushyashya yashandikanyije amakuru y'amafitirano;
Yesterday, Rwanda's military Intelligence Newspaper, Rushyashya which is written in Kinyarwanda run a story where it accused president Museveni of providing military training to Gen Kayumba Nyamwasa's rebels in the district of Kibaale.
Articles which are published in Rushyashya, are all sanctioned and approved by President Paul Kagame's office or the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI). We have to remember key regional political events which happened in the last 2 years prior to yesterday's publication.
1) The political demonstrations and a failed coup d'etat in Burundi, which where all supported by Rwanda, but rebuked by Uganda and Tanzania. Paul Kagame expected Uganda's support in Rwanda's drive to change the regime in Bujumbura. By then, Museveni who was entering a presidential election of his own, was eager to stop the Burundi scenario from happening in the streets of Kampala, especially the dead town (Ville morte) demonstration style where city suburbs are closed down by demonstrations. Museveni didn't want Burundi's political events to set precedent for defiance proponents in Uganda, thus being against the coup d'etat and street demonstrations in Burundi.
2) While the failed coup d'etat was taking place in Burundi. President Nkurunziza left Tanzania for Uganda for a meeting with President Museveni, an action which made Kigali unhappy as there coup d'etat pawns where receiving setbacks in Bujumbura.
3) The Amama Mbabazi issue, during the 2016 presidential elections in Uganda. There was a big suspicion within Uganda's intelligence services of Rwanda's involvement in logistically supporting Amama Mbabazi. This led to Museveni and all state muscles to focus on Amama Mbabazi, the principle was to destroy him by all means with a possibility of arresting him. We all know how Amama Mbabazi was dealt. The intelligence game between Rwanda and Uganda where cancelling each other out.
4) The refusal of Paul Kagame to attend president Museveni's inauguration was a sign that their relationship was at a low point.
5) When president Museveni appointed the former president of Tanzania, Benjamin Mkapa, to deputise him as chief negotiator in Burundi conflict; Rwanda was not happy with this decision because they saw Benjamin Mkapa as someone who is close to President Nkurunziza's government/FDD-CNDD. In their murmurs, Rwanda cried of a special relationship that Benjamin Mkapa has with FDD CNDD since the time Benjamin Mkapa was still a president and FDD-CNDD was a major rebel group in Burundi. Rwanda was totally not happy with Museveni's choice of deputy.
6) Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa's constant investments in Uganda. We all know how Rwanda exiled Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa, revoked his Rwandese passport, his businesses confiscated by Paul Kagame's family and constantly being trucked for elimination by the state of Rwanda. Paul Kagame has always questioned his Ugandan counterpart on the decision to allow
Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa to invest in Uganda. The answers from Kampala have always been the same, Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa is a foreign investor like any other, who abides with the law of Uganda. They have also advised Kigali to call other capitals where Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa has businesses to tell them to stop him from conducting business investments in there respective countries. The new $20 million dollar investment in Lira - Uganda, has made Kigali talking.
7) The recent reshuffle of long serving Uganda's Ambassador to Rwanda, Richard Tumusiime Kabonero was another scare for Paul Kagame. His removal from Rwanda left a sour grape within Rwanda's state house - Paul Kagame. Mr Richard had served as an ambassador in Rwanda since 2006, in recent years, some had accused him of being one of Kagame's errant boy within Uganda's system. Sometimes they used to watch premiership games in company of each other at Village Urugwiro.
8) The recent UPDF reshuffle. In a region where political instabilities, rebellions and relentless military threats are orders of the day; military reshuffle in one country are always followed keenly by other Countries in the region. In this case, Rwanda with peasant intelligence personnels who act on rumour mongering where concerned with the recent military reshuffle in Uganda, they termed the process as a war ready reshuffle, with war hardened officers bein appointed in strategic positions.........
Therefore, the article published in DMI run newspaper Rushyashya, is a continuation of underground political, intelligence and Military suspicions between the two states.